[Air-L] Open Data on Net Neutrality

Ian O'Byrne wiobyrne at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 06:44:57 PDT 2014

Hi Stu,

Thanks for the quick work on this. I'm spreading it through my social
networks as we speak. I pulled the link from your blog post to expedite the
process. For others that are interested...the link is here:

http://blog.texifter.com/index.php/2014/08/06/open-data-on-net-neutrality-help-crowd-source-analysis-of-comments-to-the-fcc/

Please share this far and wide. Great analysis. Thanks again.
-Ian

W. Ian O'Byrne, Ph.D.
wiobyrne.com

University of New Haven
Department of Education
*"Feet on the Ground and Eyes to the Sky"*
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT  06516
(203) 479-4272