[Air-L] Fellowships in Digital Media

Ben Light ben.light at qut.edu.au
Wed Aug 20 22:19:39 PDT 2014

Hi Folks,

We are looking for Vice Chancellor’s Research Fellows in the area of Digital Media Studies.   These fellowships are a great opportunity to focus purely on research for 3 years and as a bonus you get to work alongside great people like Jean Burgess, Axel Bruns, Peta Mitchell and Patrik Wikstrom!  You’ll also be part of a vibrant Social Media Research Group and get to participate in the broader agenda of our aim to progress cultural studies approaches to digital media more generally.  The closing date for applications is 16 September 2014.  The competition is tough with a requirement for clear evidence of a publication track record, but we are happy to work with people to support application development. The details of the scheme are here: https://www.qut.edu.au/research/scholarships-and-funding/vice-chancellors-research-fellowships

Please do get in touch if this is something would like to explore further.

Best wishes,

Ben

Ben Light
PhD MSc BA(Hons)
Professor of Digital Media Studies

Creative Industries Faculty
School of Media, Entertainment and Creative Arts
Queensland University of Technology
Creative Industries Precinct Z1-515
Musk Avenue Kelvin Grove
QLD 4059 Australia