[Air-L] digital politics guide for fall classes

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Thu Aug 21 09:24:16 PDT 2014

Hi folks, Luis Hestres mentioned my ebook (the digital campaigning guide I wrote last year and updated in April) in his publications list a couple of weeks ago, but I just found out about another digital politics/advocacy grad-level class (at George Washington University in DC) that's using it. I thought I'd toss this out as a reminder -- the book is a comprehensive overview of the strategies, tactics and tools of internet politics in our current environment, and while it's written to be accessible to beginners, many political and advocacy campaigns inside the U.S. and around the world are using it as a roadmap to campaigning in 2014.

It's on Amazon as an ebook and also as a pay-what-you-want download at Epolitics.com. The latter may be a good fit for faculty who want to distribute it as a PDF to students.

"How to Use the Internet to Win in 2014: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Politics for Campaigns & Advocates"
http://www.epolitics.com/WinningIn2014

I hope this turns out to be useful for folks on the list!

--cpd

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics