[Air-L] IR15: Hotel Reservations

Kendall, Lori loriken at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 22 08:50:12 PDT 2014

At long last, we have a system in place for hotel reservations for the IR15 conference. Getting this system in place, with several hotels, has been a complicated process and I appreciate your patience. You can find instructions and links for making hotel reservations on the conference website here: http://ir15.aoir.org/?page_id=359<http://ir15.aoir.org/?page_id=359.>.  The process will be a bit different from what you're probably used to for other conferences, so please read the instructions carefully. If you run into problems, we have a special help email set up on that page.

Also, don't forget to register for the conference now to take advantage of the early bird rates. There's only a bit more than a week left before those rates expire!

I look forward to seeing you in Daegu in October!

Lori Kendall
President, AoIR