[Air-L] Teaching Aid for you to steal: My student workbook for class on Cultural/Media Studies Research Approaches

Terri Senft tsenft at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:05:08 PDT 2014

Well, hi, Pals. I finally put together the whole 67 page student workbook
for my class on Cultural and Media studies Research Approaches.It is on my
site, here:

http://www.terrisenft.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Approaches-Student-Workbook_Senft_Current-as-of-March-26.14.pdf

Note: This is a PDF document that includes all the student exercises
tailored to my particular class. I will email you an MS Word copy if you
want to mess around with it and make it suit your own needs. Just send a
mail my way asking, and throw out a thanks or a howdy somewhere on your
doc, and I'm happy :)

Btw, I have another workbook for Senior Thesis projects that includes a bit
of the stuff in the Approaches doc, but also includes a section on writing
formal research proposals and literature reviews that will be in that one.
That should be ready by the weekend, I think.

Excelsior!

<http://goog_689013053>

<http://goog_689013053>

Dr. Theresa M. Senft