[Air-L] Looking for CATA program for tweet analysis

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 00:07:43 PDT 2014

At the point you hit >1 GB, you probably want to invest time in setting up
an actual database and using programmatic means to analyze the data. I
recommend checking out PostgreSQL, which has great features for text search
and analysis.

---

Alexander Leavitt
PhD Candidate
USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt