[Air-L] Software to extract content of Facebook & Twitter

Tijana Milosevic tijana.milosevic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 02:42:15 PDT 2014

Hi Cristina,

Prof. Deen Freelon at American University, see here,
<http://dfreelon.org/external-resources/#methods> used to have a free tool
called "F-grab" which extracted Facebook data. I cannot seem to find a link
to it now, but you might want to contact him <dfreelon at gmail.com>, it
worked really well.

Good luck!

Tijana