[Air-L] Seminal Works

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Mon Aug 11 11:10:35 PDT 2014

Looking for suggestions on seminal works in any of the following areas.
 I'm sure there are tons of readings, and I'm happy to receive suggestions
on good articles, but I'm specifically looking for those handful of works
that would be considered core to the concepts:

   - pre-internet comparisons of efficacy between traditional
   (face-to-face) and courses offered in others modes (correspondence,
   television, etc...)
   - the digital divide
   - "no significant difference"
   - characteristics of online students (especially if comparing to
   face-to-face students)

thx
aj

--

-----

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging & Instructional Technology
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
Doctoral Candidate
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
Emerging Learning Design 2015
http://eld.montclair.edu
Twitter: @ELDConf <http://twitter.com/ELDConf>