[Air-L] Research inquiry

Noha Nagi noha.a.nagi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 23:06:44 PDT 2014

Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestions. Thanks Anja, Stu, Jacob,
Lauri and Joan !
I have tried and looked at all your suggestions.

What fits most to my research requirements is DiscoverText and NodeXL. I am
still doing some trials with both of them to decide the best one for me but
I have a good understanding now of their functionality and of other
software tools.

I would love to help anyone with this if you ask.

--
*Noha A.Nagi*