[Air-L] REGISTRATION OPEN: Fan Studies Network Conference 2014, London

Bertha Chin bertha.chin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 06:52:59 PDT 2014

Dear all,

 We are delighted to announce that registration for the Fan Studies Network
Conference 2014 is now open. The event will take place on 27-28 September
at Regent's University, London. You can register on the conference webpage
here:

 http://www.regents.ac.uk/events/the-fan-studies-network-conference.aspx

 There are very limited spaces for the event, so we urge you to register as
soon as possible. Full information about prices and location can be found
via the link above.

The current draft schedule is available to view online here:

https://fanstudies.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/fan-studies-network-conference-draft-schedule-2014.pdf

Any questions, please email us at fsnconference at gmail.com

 We think this will be a very exciting conference - we hope to see you
there!

 The FSN conference team

--
Dr. Bertha Chin