[Air-L] IR15: Hotel Registrations

Kendall, Lori loriken at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 14 15:50:10 PDT 2014

Hey folks!

I had hoped that we would have our hotel registration system up by now but it is taking longer than expected. I do want to reassure you that we have reserved blocks of rooms at each the four hotels previously described (see here: http://ir15.aoir.org/?page_id=247, here: http://ir15.aoir.org/?page_id=274, and here: http://ir15.aoir.org/?page_id=311 for more information about these hotels). In addition, we now have about 20 rooms reserved at The Grand Hotel Daegu as well. The Grand Daegu Hotel is just a few blocks from the conference venue, the Saint Western Hotel Beomeo.

We do hope to have news shortly about how to place your hotel reservations, and there will still be plenty of available rooms once we do.

Thank you for your patience,

Lori Kendall
President, AoIR