[Air-L] SNS quote search

Norman Pena norman.pena at paulus.net
Tue Aug 5 01:56:56 PDT 2014

Dear AOIRst,

"In social media network you cannot really control what people will say, but you can suggest what people will talk about".

I have been desperately trying to search for the article with this quote which I have read two or three years ago.   Unfortunately then I did not took note of the title of the article which I like to include in a research.

Has anyone come across it (or something similar)?   I will really be very grateful for the trace route!  Thanks

Norman Pena
UPS (Phd Candidate)
Rome, Italy