[Air-L] Image/ Fair Use Question

Luis E. Hestres luishestres at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:31:00 PDT 2014

Shira,

Pat Aufderheide from the Center for Media & Social Impact at American University (where I just finished my PhD) has done lots of work on fair use codes and best practices for academics, librarians, artists, journalists, and other comms professionals. They have a "Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Scholarly Research in Communication” you can check out here:
http://www.cmsimpact.org/fair-use/related-materials/codes/code-best-practices-fair-use-scholarly-research-communication

~Luis

- - - - -
Luis E. Hestres, Ph.D.