[Air-L] Software to extract content of Facebook & Twitter

Cristina Aced blogocorp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 00:41:45 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I am looking for software that facilitates the extraction of content of
Facebook pages. I am doing a research about how a sample of companies are
using blogs, Twitter and Facebook. I want to apply content analysis but
previously I need to extract the content.

I am using R and the software OutWit Hub Pro to scrape the data on blogs
and Twitter, but they are not working properly with Facebook (I think it is
due to some restrictions of Facebook's API).

Any other suggestions?

Many thanks!

*Cristina Aced *
PhD Candidate
Doctoral Programme in Knowledge and Information Society
Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
www.cristinaaced.com/blog | Twitter: @blogocorp