[Air-L] studies on the limits of "free" speech on FB?

Michael T Zimmer zimmerm at uwm.edu
Mon Aug 18 07:08:02 PDT 2014

Hi Charles -

My Occam's razor reaction to this is that your text triggered some kind of automated comment screening algorithm designed to prevent spam or other unapproved content. I suspect it wasn't that your comment was about Ferguson or Anonymous per se, but that it included text deemed spammy or hazardous (perhaps mention of doxing?). A classic false positive.

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Associate Professor, School of Information Studies
e: zimmerm at uwm.edu
w: www.michaelzimmer.org