[Air-L] Interactive media faculty search

sky c skyc at riseup.net
Wed Aug 20 09:04:09 PDT 2014

Those applying for positions in Israel may want to consider the ongoing
call for Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions, which specifically requests
an academic boycott:
http://www.bdsmovement.net/activecamps/academic-boycott

The University of Haifa has been criticised in particular for allegedly
disciplining academics working on the history of Israel (more here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions ) and
continues to provide important support to the Hasbara Fellowships (see,
for example:
http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/cgblog/430/45/Hasbara-Fellowships-H1-Day-2).

Decisions are, of course, entirely in the hands of potential applicants,
but this information may be relevant in considerations.