[Air-L] Software to extract content of Facebook & Twitter

JM Martín jmmartincorvillo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 02:18:44 PDT 2014

Hi Cristina!

If you are trying to extract information from social networks, first thing
you should know is that Facebook is not so easy to harvest as Twitter is,
due to a question of software. But in case you want to collect
communications, I have been using Topsy (which is free and easy to use) in
order to extract full public communications in social networks. But, as you
mention, you may experience problems due to Facebook's API.

Good luck!

*José Manuel Martín*
Phd in Applied Linguistics
Universitat de Valencia UVEG