[Air-L] Emerging research on Facebook-Native Politicians - Live Hangout Q+A Dec 3/4

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Mon Dec 1 07:16:05 PST 2014

I look forward to our fun live exchanges this week on Facebook-Native
Politicians via Google Hangout.

Let's hare real stories and research from the leading edge of the
emerging "engagement generation" as they get elected to public office.

CORRECTION - The short presentation video to watch ahead of time was moved to
(watch from 5:00 for 30 minutes):

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLbG8NWnIO4

RSVP/local time details here:

    Wed Dec 3 Europe/Americas:
        https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cfs2ijq9gb3e2e5ug8cruelvcqg

    Wed Dec 3 Americas Evening/Thu Dec 4 Asia Pacific
        https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c2kvr2vm6b22pemu4s6qcaeribo

All the details:

     http://bit.ly/facebookpoliticians

Cheers,
Steve

P.S. If you'd like to see more open knowledge sharing and convening
from E-Democracy,
please consider us on #GivingTuesday tomorrow!
http://e-democracy.org/donate  Your support is more vital than ever.