[Air-L] ICTs and the Right to Life - Suggestions re Case Studies?

Josefa .Spiteri jspi0026 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 06:28:16 PST 2014

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. I am conducting a dissertation of the
influence of social media on food philosophy and consumption. However, the
board of studies suggested that I should focus on a particular a sample
size and participants for my study as otherwise due to the variations, the
results might be superfluous and ambiguous. Do you think it is possible to
take a sample from social media, that is categorise participants according
to their ages, and backgrounds.

Regards
Josefa