[Air-L] Censorship and mobile apps

Kristin Williams krismw11 at umd.edu
Tue Feb 4 07:00:12 PST 2014

Hi Magdalena,

This chapter recently came to my attention.  I haven't read it, but it looks like it might be in the right direction.

Chapter 3. Digital Deprivation: New Media, Civil Society and Sustainability
Paddy Coulter and Cathy Baldwin

From
CIVIL SOCIETY IN THE AGE OF MONITORY DEMOCRACY
Edited by Lars Trägårdh, Nina Witoszek, & Bron Taylor
Afterword by Bill McKibben

All the best,
-Kristin