[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 115, Issue 5

Wallis, Jacob jwallis at csu.edu.au
Wed Feb 5 17:53:48 PST 2014

Hi Johnny,

Some of my colleagues have done some work in this area with migrant refugees located in regional New South Wales, Australia - published as.....

Lloyd, A., Kennan, M. A., Thompson, K. M., & Asim Qayyum. (2013). Connecting with new information landscapes: information literacy practices of refugees. Journal of Documentation, 69(1), 121-144.

Cheers,
Jake

Jake Wallis
Lecturer