[Air-L] Pinterest, Google+ and Foursquare stats

Fabio fabio.alla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 04:30:28 PST 2014

Hello AoIR,

I'm working on a project about various social network sites and I'm looking
for updated data about Pinterest, G+ and Foursquare.

I already found old global stats but at the moment what I really need are
demographic and usage information (both global and nation-based, in
particular italian and european ones) about the current situation of these
SNS (or at least not older than few months).

Can anyone suggest or recommend a trusted and updated source?

Thank you so much: any help will be surely welcome.

--

Fabio Stefano Alla

Dipartimento di Comunicazione e Ricerca Sociale
Sapienza Università di Roma