[Air-L] Agile/Extreme/Lean methods for academic research

Antoine Mazieres antoine.mazieres at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 02:32:34 PST 2014

Dear all,

Startups I've been enjoying quite a lot of literature on how to handle
project, ideas, development, thinking, etc, with theories such as Extreme,
Agile, Lean, etc. All dating of less than 10 years.

I was looking around for similar literature on academic research and
project, and couldn't find anything modern, socially-aware (eg. connected)
and relevant, making links between doing, thinking, envisioning, writing
and more.

I am thinking of the project management, hardware/software/experimentation
development needed in the research processes, refactoring of collaborative
writings, project design, time management, etc.

Does someone have seen some initiative, publication, blog about this topic ?

Thanks !

Antoine Mazières

http://mazier.es/