[Air-L] Research of Facebook public groups

Andreas Birkbak a.birkbak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 02:50:41 PST 2014

Dear Ruth,

Here's a study of two Facebook Groups founded in reaction to a snowstorm
emergency in Denmark that I've done:
http://vbn.aau.dk/da/publications/crystallizations-in-the-blizzard(00900bdf-5dd9-4edf-8a99-582c96b22081).html

It combines quantitative and qualitative approaches, including analysis of
discourse.

Best,
Andreas