[Air-L] Qual research with digital diaries- seeking tools & tips, please

Kath Albury k.albury at unsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 4 15:25:05 PST 2014

Hi all,

Quite a few people contacted me off-list, expressing interest in this
topic- a consensus seems to be shaping up in favour of Wordpress. Many
thanks for your advice.

Cheers, Kath
Kath Albury, PhD
Senior Lecturer, School of Arts and Media
University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, 2052
Ph: 61 2 9385 8533
UNSW CRICOS Provider code 00098G
http://research.unsw.edu.au/people/dr-kath-albury