[Air-L] Selfies Research Network

Terri Senft tsenft at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 14:15:05 PST 2014

Selfies Research Network, anyone?

Yes we  made on. Yes ,it's already fantastic, Yes you are invited if you
are researching in the area of selfies, digital photography, autobiography,
performance, etc.

Yes, we are ESPECIALLY interested  to hear from you if you do research with
populations outside of North America or Europe, or work in languages other
than English.

Our Facebook group is here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/664091916962292/

See you there!

Terri

p.s. Scholars from China and other places Facebook is blocked. I
desperately want to hear from you, and am open to thoughts about how to
include you in the conversation/research. Please write me personally to
think through these issues. We will figure something out, I promise!!

--
<http://goog_689013053>

<http://goog_689013053>

Dr. Theresa M. Senft