[Air-L] "Networked" & query

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sat Feb 15 06:29:05 PST 2014

Thanks for your interest.

We're in the midst of projects. If you go to Navel Studies on my website,
you'll see some of our first papers on Networked Research.

The Networked Individuals project doesnt have any papers out yet.
However, the preceding "Connected Lives" project does on my website.
And Dr. Bernie Hogan at Oxford Internet Institute was central in that.

   Barry Wellman

   NetLab                        FRSC                      INSNA Founder
   Faculty of Information (iSchool)                 611 Bissell Building
   140 St. George St.    University of Toronto    Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
                  NSA/CSEC: Canadian and American citizen
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $14  Kindle $16
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8