[Air-L] CaTaC'14 - deadline extension, registration fees

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 21:03:36 PST 2014

Dear AoIRists,

On behalf of the Program Committee for CaTaC¹14, I¹m happy to announce

A) the deadline for submissions has been extended to March 2, 2014, and
B) our schedule of registration fees has been established:

Full registration: early bird - closing date, April 4 - 250 USD; after
April 4: 275 USD
Reviewer: early bird - 225 USD: after April 4:  250 USD
Author: early bird - 225 USD: after April 4:  250 USD
Author and Reviewer: early bird - 200 USD: after April 4: 225 USD
  Student: early bird - 175 USD: after April 4: 200 USD

Those familiar with the conference will recognize that these registration
fees are ca. 50% of the norm for previous years.  These reduced fees are
made possible through various forms of support from the Department of
Informatics and the Department of Media and Communication, University of
Oslo.  We hope these reduced fees will make participation in CaTaC¹14 more
feasible and attractive for all interested in participating.

For more details on the conference, please see
<http://www.catacconference.org/>

For information on conference themes and tracks, and for submitting paper
proposals, please go to
<http://philo.at/ocs2/index.php/oslo14/ctnewd14/schedConf/cfp>

Please cross-post and distribute as appropriate.

Many thanks,
- Charles Ess (Media and Communication, University of Oslo)
Maja van der Velden (Informatics, University of Oslo)
Herbert Hrachovec (Philosophy, University of Vienna)
Michele Strano, Program Chair (Communication Studies, Bridgewater College)
Leah Macfadyen (Evaluation and Learning Analytics, University of British
Columbia)