[Air-L] Critical theory of gamification / Archaeology of, > gamification

Sebastian Deterding sebastian.deterding at gmx.de
Thu Feb 20 16:31:28 PST 2014

Dear Jaroslaw,

I have a chapter in print that extensively traces the prehistory of
gamification:

Deterding, S. (in print): The Ambiguity of Games: Histories and
Rhetorics of the Gameful World, in Walz, S. P. & Deterding, S. (eds.),
The Gameful World: Approaches, Issues, Applications. Cambridge, MA,
London: MIT Press.

Email me for a copy.

Best
Sebastian

--
Cheers,
Sebastian

Sebastian Deterding              | coding conduct
Web: http://codingconduct.cc     | Twitter: @dingstweets