[Air-L] MA/PhD in Emerging Media Studies at Boston University

Jack Harris jackharris999 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 11:09:55 PST 2014

Bryant, you may want to look into this as a fallback since it appears to
include good funding, One Year Masters in Emerging Media at Boston
University. It includes design and applied as well as academic experience.
It's a new program, a good program and I know the division director who
recently left Rutgers and is an international and well-regarded expert in
this field.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Jacob Groshek <jgroshek at bu.edu> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Please circulate to students that may have an interest in either our newly
> formed MA or PhD tracks, or both.
>
> More information can be found here
>
> http://www.bu.edu/com/academics/emerging-media/
>
> and our MA course listings for fall 2014 onward are attached.  Early
> applications are eligible for generous tuition scholarships and funding for
> teaching or research.
>
> I'm happy to answer any additional questions as well.
>
> Best,
>
> Jacob
>
> (Ps. Apologies for cross-posts)
>
> --
> Dr. Jacob Groshek
> Assistant Professor of Emerging Media
> 704 Commonwealth Ave., Office 302D
> Boston University
> 617-353-6421
> jgroshek.com <http://www.jgroshek.com/>

Jack Harris

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackharrisnyc/

http://rci-rutgers.academia.edu/JackLHarris

SC&I Fellow, School of Communication and Information.
Governor's Executive Fellow, Eagleton Institute of Politics
Rutgers University, New Brunswick NJ

952-212-7287
jackharris999 at gmail.com

www.pocketfarms.wordpress.com/