[Air-L] Conference proposals: Word counts on roundtable and fishbowl submissions?

Terri Senft tsenft at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:13:42 PST 2014

Hi All,

I putting this out to the list, because I'm assuming others will have the
same question soon:

I'm currently drafting both a roundtable and a fishbowl submission for
Bangkok,  and cannot find any information regarding appropriate word counts
for these formats. 've looked at all the guidelines, twice. There are max
counts for papers, panels, pre-conference workshops, and ignite talks, but
nothing for roundtables or fishbowls.

I did try to suss this out myself, fwiw. I registered on the automated
conference submission system, and when I tried to copy what I'd written
into submission box, I gt a note that my submission is "too many words."
Unfortunately, I received nothing that told me what the word limit is, or
how many words I am over-limit...

Can someone help me out, here?

Thanks!

Terri