[Air-L] H-DigiRhet Editors wanted

Patrick Cox ptcox at camden.rutgers.edu
Wed Feb 26 08:43:44 PST 2014

Hello!

My name is Patrick Cox and I am Vice-President for Networks at H-Net.

I'm looking for editors to run H-Net's network on Digital Rhetoric, H-DigiRhet
(https://networks.h-net.org/h-digirhet). The network is already loaded up
onto the Commons and has over 800 subscribers, but no one running it! Folks
with an interest in building this community of Digital scholars using the
full range of tools and resources the H-Net Commons has to offer will find
here a ready-made audience looking at a blank canvas. In addition to lively
discussion and debate, the site can be used to build a collections of
resources, blogging, multimedia content, original book reviews,
collaborations with other H-Net Networks, and pretty much anything else
you'd like to find on a website to build truly unique resource for the
field of Digital Studies.

Ideally, multiple people will apply to form a team of editors. You provide
the ambition, H-Net will provide the training and technical support. If you
are interested, contact Patrick Cox at vp-net at mail.h-net.msu.edu.

Thanks.

Patrick Cox

H-NET Vice-President for Networks

--
Patrick Cox
PhD Candidate, Childhood Studies, Rutgers