[Air-L] U of Arkansas Little Rock tenure-track opening

Joe Williams jjwilliams at ualr.edu
Thu Feb 27 15:12:39 PST 2014

Hi All,

My apologies for cross-postings.

The Department of Rhetoric and Writing at the University of Arkansas at
Little Rock (UALR) invites applications for a tenure-track assistant
professor to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in professional
writing. We are especially interested in candidates with expertise and
experience in one of the following areas: a) new media design and
development; b) creative nonfiction, especially related to new media.

Here is the link to the complete job posting:
http://ualr.peopleadmin.com/postings/1939

A bit about us: The Department of Rhetoric and Writing, a stand-alone
writing department, houses the First-Year Composition program, the
University Writing Center, and the Little Rock Writing Project. The
department offers a BA, a minor, and an MA in Professional and Technical
Writing. These degrees include courses in rhetoric, editing, creative
nonfiction, and technical writing. The department has approximately 70
active majors and 60 active graduate students.

If you have any questions about UALR or our program in general, don't
hesitate to email me.

Best,
Joe Williams

--------
Joseph John Williams, Ph.D.
Co-Director, ATLE
Associate Professor of Rhetoric and Writing
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
2801 S. University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204
(501) 569-8313