[Air-L] Zimmer op-ed in WaPo

gene loeb geneloeb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 15:09:48 PST 2014

Richard,
Thanks for posting this article. It is very important. It explains the
operation of FaceBook to get people to learn to give up their privacy. More
significant, various activities, programs, games, are requiring persons to
use Face Book to communicate or to participate.
Thanks, Michael Zimmer
Gene
Gene Loeb, Ph.D.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 5:45 AM, Richard Forno <rforno at infowarrior.org>wrote:

> For those interested, AOIR's own Michael Zimmer has an op-ed in today's
> Washington Post.  :)
>
> Mark Zuckerberg's theory of privacy
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/mark-zuckerbergs-theory-of-privacy/2014/02/03/2c1d780a-8cea-11e3-95dd-36ff657a4dae_story.html
>

> ---
> Just because i'm near the punchbowl doesn't mean I'm also drinking from it.

With Sincerest Best Wishes ,
Gene
Gene Loeb, Ph.D.