[Air-L] PhD-Seminar, Web Archiving and Archived Web — a new Research Method, a new Object of Study?

Julie Grinberg julie.grinberg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 14:47:51 PST 2014

Dear Niels,

My name is Yuliya Grinberg, I'm a Ph.D candidate in anthropology at Columbia University developing a project on what I have tentatively titled the "Digital Data Mines" dealing precisely with questions of the archive in the digital age. This seminar seems so great, but I am also looking for material I could read during the spring in preparation of my dissertation proposal. I'm particularly interested in literature related to the topic of "Virtual Digs."  I'm wondering if there is a suggested reading list you could help refer me to?

Thanks in advance!

Yuliya Grinberg