[Air-L] Adverbal form of mobile?

Lovaas,Steven Steven.Lovaas at ColoState.EDU
Tue Jan 7 07:35:47 PST 2014

How about a lovely hyphen?

"mobile-mediated", or perhaps "mobility-mediated"

:)
Steve Lovaas

-----Original Message-----
From: air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org [mailto:air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org] On Behalf Of Rich Ling
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 2:36 AM
To: AoIR mailing list
Subject: [Air-L] Adverbal form of mobile?

Dear all,

What is the adverbial form of mobile?

The specific sentence I am trying to forge is "The network consisted of individual persons as nodes with mobially [sic.] mediated links connecting them." It might be that I can reformulate the sentence, but that still does not solve the problem of the adverbial form issue.

I have tried mobally, mobily, etc, but nothing seems right. Further there is not much guidance on the internet.

Thanks for any help.

--
Rich L.