[Air-L] Technology in "unusual" places

Sanna Kulevska sanna.kulevska at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 05:06:20 PST 2014

Dear All,

Thanks for all the great introductions! It has been a pleasure to read
about all the interesting things that you are working on! Who am I? My name
is Sanna Kulevska and I am a lawyer-to-be from the Faculty of Law at Lund
University in Sweden. I just arrived from 14 months in Boston, USA, where
I, among other things, worked at the Berkman Center for Internet and
Society at Harvard Law School. When I am now writing my final law school
thesis I will continue to research something I started at the Berkman
Center: "The Right to be Forgotten" and "Do Not Track" - a comparison
between the EU and the USA regarding data protection. If you come a cross
some interesting cases, articles or just news related to the right to
delete personal data on the Internet, or something related to the proposed
EU Data Protection Regulation or the US Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights,
please let me know! Many thanks in advance and have a great day!

Best,

Sanna