[Air-L] New book: Presidential Campaigning in the Internet Age

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at syr.edu
Thu Jan 9 07:58:43 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

For those of you who are teaching about or are interested in digital politics, I have a new book that should be available to ship today, Presidential Campaigning in the Internet Age. It looks across the last 5 presidential cycles and how winners and also-rans used digital media tactics in their campaigns.

You can find more info at http://www.stromer-galley.com/research/book/

And, if you adopt the book in your course or give it a read, I welcome feedback!

Cheers!
~Jenny
Associate Professor | School of Information Studies
Vice President | Association of Internet Researchers
Syracuse University
220 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244
t 315.443.1823  f 315.443.5673  e jstromer at syr.edu