[Air-L] Adverbal form of mobile?

Daniel Jung jung at uib.no
Tue Jan 7 07:44:50 PST 2014

Hi

Den 07/01/2014 16:35, skreiv Ivan Atman:
> I haven't heard or read the adverb of "mobile", I think it's a flat adverb where it stays in its adjective form but functions as adverb.

I think it depends on what "mobile" really means in this context. As you
felt, there seems to be no real adverb for "mobile", and the flat adverb
isn't really cutting it either--you'd have to use the dash, and that
changes the meaning of "mediated" in a way you perhaps don't want.

There is "rovingly" and "roamingly" for the physical aspect of the
network. But maybe you want to emphasize the mobility of the nodes
themselves (in the sense of changeability) rather than the network (in
the sense of connectivity)?

- Daniel