[Air-L] Seeking item batteries, measurements, empirical tools etc. concerning (online) research ethics

S.Livingstone at lse.ac.uk S.Livingstone at lse.ac.uk
Thu Jan 16 11:52:41 PST 2014

Hi there - I have been thinking about this too - you may be interested in the attached paper on how researchers have solved what I called their digital dilemmas...

Best, Sonia

Professor Sonia Livingstone OBE
Department of Media and Communications
Room S105, St Clements Building, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE, UK
Web http://brk.mn/sonia    Twitter @Livingstone_S
Projects: www.eukidsonline.net and http://clrn.dmlhub.net/projects/the-class

Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet and Society, Harvard
Fellow and Past President, International Communication Association
New books: Children, Risk and Safety Online (2012), Media Regulation (2012), Meanings of Audiences (2013)