[Air-L] 2 Postdoctoral Positions at University of Vienna

Gil De Zuniga, Homero hgz at austin.utexas.edu
Sun Jan 5 20:13:14 PST 2014

Hola all ~
First I'd like to wish you a Happy New Year.
I write to inform you about 2 postdoctoral positions currently open at University of Vienna, Austria, with an emphasis in Media Innovation/Media Change and Political Communication. Here is the formal call. As German knowledge is not required, unless you speak German you may wish to scroll down to check the English version:
https://univis.univie.ac.at/ausschreibungstellensuche/flow/bew_ausschreibung-flow?_flowExecutionKey=_cF069F3F1-FEC5-6C46-9BA1-E58BFA71D213_k7C622A68-7FD8-5E4A-81E9-BAA069D51726&tid=45191.28
We'll be opening a new lab research unit in the Department of Communication, and we have great resources to carry on with exciting research projects, so I hope you apply. The deadline is January 22nd 2014.
Please if you have further questions feel free to check with me (homero.gil.de.zuniga at univie.ac.at<mailto:homero.gil.de.zuniga at univie.ac.at>), with my administrative assistant, Meike Müller (meike.mueller at univie.ac.at<mailto:meike.mueller at univie.ac.at>) or with the Head of the Department, Klaus Schönbach (klaus.schoenbach at univie.ac.at<mailto:klaus.schoenbach at univie.ac.at>).
Saludos,
HGZ

Homero Gil de Zúñiga
Associate Professor
Director, Digital Media Research Program (DMRP)
communication.utexas.edu/strauss/dmrp
Annette Strauss Institute for Civic Life
College of Communication
University of Texas - Austin
utexas.edu
Voice (512) 471 6323