[Air-L] Research on selfies

Adi Kuntsman adi_kuntsman at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 14:25:40 PST 2014

Dear fellow AoiR's

I am looking for any scholarly work on the "selfie", from any disciplinary perspective

Also, has anyone written on recent examples of social/political protest in social media, involving either messages written directly on the body, or individuals holding small pieces of paper with a message on them?

putting together an exciting preliminary project and want to make sure I don't miss anything

thanks very much in advance

Adi

--

Dr. Adi Kuntsman