[Air-L] #ELD14 Call for Proposals closes on Sunday - there is still time to submit!

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Fri Jan 24 12:51:04 PST 2014

The Call for Proposals for the 2014 Emerging Learning Design Conference is
about to close, this Sunday, January 26th.

http://eld.montclair.edu/eld14-call-for-proposals/

It is not too late to begin thinking about submitting something. #ELD14 is
using a revise and resubmit process, similar to what journals use.  So a
submission that comes in on the 26th will be reviewed by our program
committee and accepted or returned with comments, which will give the
submitter an opportunity to resubmit, even though the initial submission
date has passed.

Please consider putting together a proposal.

Also, as a reminder, registration is currently open and the Early Bird rate
is still available, but there are only 22 seats left at the current price.

best,
aj

p.s. - great thanks to our Platinum Partners: Montclair State University,
our Gold Partner: ELI, and our Silver Partner: Cecil College.  We've got
more Partner announcements to come!

--
-----

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging & Instructional Technology
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
Doctoral Candidate
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
Emerging Learning Design 2014
http://eld.montclair.edu
Twitter: @ELDConf <http://twitter.com/ELDConf>