[Air-L] Looking for recommendatio of Apps for doing Ethnography

David Nemer dnemer at indiana.edu
Mon Jan 6 15:28:42 PST 2014

Hi Heidi,

You may find some useful apps for your ethnography here:
http://www.nova.edu/ssss/QR/apps.html

During my ethnography I didn't use any apps per se, but I did use the
Google Glass which turned out to be an amazing tool for taking photos and
recording interviews... specially in areas such as the slums of Brazil (my
case).

I have worn it publicly during my fieldwork and the IR13 meeting in Denver.
To my surprise, my informants in the Favelas were quite comfortable with me
wearing it, they were also really interested in the gadget... but at IR13 I
was called names... go figure :-)