[Air-L] Adverbal form of mobile?

Ivan Atman ivanatman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 07:35:17 PST 2014

Hi Rich,

I haven't heard or read the adverb of "mobile", I think it's a flat adverb where it stays in its adjective form but functions as adverb.

"The network consisted of individual persons as nodes with mobile-mediated links connecting them."

The phrase reads as in "mobile-mediated communication" we often find in text books.

Please correct me if I misunderstood the context of your sentence.

Cheers,

Ivan