[Air-L] social_media_readings_teaching (air-l at listserv.aoir.org)

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 13:08:15 PST 2014

Not a problem guys! When I had inquired about this couple of weeks a lot of
people messaged me privately to ask for a compiled list. Just got around to
it. In retrospect I should have just started on Google docs to begin with.
Hind sight 20/20. Please add more stuff so we can all use it. Forgot about
danah's list so glad someone put that there :) Howard has a nice syllabus
at the end of the list too.

BsB

--
Thanks,

Burcu S. Bakioglu, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow in New Media
Lawrence University

http://www.palefirer.com

-- "There is nothing more frightening than a clown after midnight." Lon
Chaney