[Air-L] Research on selfies

Anne Burns A.Burns at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jan 23 02:22:35 PST 2014

Dear Adi,

I’m in the third year of my PhD, much of which considers the discourse around the selfie, and I discuss some of what I’m looking at on my blog: http://thecarceralnet.wordpress.com.

But interestingly, I see you work in Manchester, which is where I live! We could meet for a cup of tea at the university and chat about selfies, if you like...

All the best,

Anne

Anne Burns
PhD Candidate, Loughborough University School of The Arts
a.burns at lboro.ac.uk<mailto:a.burns at lboro.ac.uk>