[Air-L] Article recommendations on "language & technology"

Annamari Martinviita annamari.martinviita at oulu.fi
Fri Jan 31 03:32:51 PST 2014

I am embarking on my university teaching career with a course in applied language studies titled "Language & Technology". I'm on the lookout for interesting articles for my students to read that would give them an idea of the many different types of research being done where those themes intersect. I would be very grateful for any reading recommendations!

Sending to both Air-L and Air-Grad to see how the response differs :)

Thanks,
Annamari Martinviita
Doctoral student
University of Oulu, Finland