[Air-L] Books on social media

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 06:51:28 PST 2014

Thank you so much guys! As usual, I'll compile all of this in a google doc
and share with all. I will include Barry's offer as well, since that has a
full-package deal: the textbook and the lecture to go with it :-P

In the meantime, I'll wait for another day or so to see if any other title
would be mentioned on the list.

Cheers!

BsB