[Air-L] Books on social media

Tyler Handley tylerhandley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:47:19 PST 2014

Hi Burcu,

This will also sound self-serving so I apologize, but I wrote an E-Book
regarding the "best practices" of social media marketing.  There might be
some value in observing social media from the business point of view.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/159728115/Blurbi-Social-Media-Marketing-Guide-August13

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Tyler